Getting Started with RatePal
Fill in this simple form and start your Trial. You can activate your licenses any time during the Trial. By submitting this registration, you accept our terms and conditions, which makes you authorized to access RatePal platform.
After you login with your secured credentials, you need to setup some basic information about your company, brands or domains of business.
Entities are can be service locations, service medium or products. While you can define as many Entities as desired, only those tagged with valid licenses will be active.
Personalize and customize your own Rating Survey forms using our friendly editor & link them to your Entities.
Upon publishing your Rating Templates, system will provide you with all the sharing channels (QR code, bar code, Email or SMS Link, Social Media Link) which you can dispatch to your stores/agents to post for customers or consumers satisfaction feedback solicitation.
An informative Dashboard is available for your through your self-service portal to get an insight about how satisfied your customers or consumers are regarding your business.
Terms of Service Agreement
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND SOLICITATION
- USER CONDUCT/ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- You may not attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in activity that diminishes, the RatePal Site, computer systems and network, or the Services.
- You may not attempt to interfere with any other person’s use of the Services.
- You may not misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
- You may not attempt to gain access to any account, computers or networks related to the Services without authorization.
- You may not attempt to obtain any data through any means from the Services, except if we intend to provide or make it available to you.
- You may not attempt to charge others to use the Services either directly or indirectly.
- You may not use the Services to participate in pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- You may not use the Services to send, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or communications or unsolicited commercial e-mail or communications.
- You may not use the Services for defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others.
- You may not use the Services to send or otherwise make available, any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights to such material or have received all necessary consents.
- You may not use the Services to send or otherwise making available any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property.
- You may not use the Services to download any material sent by another User of the Services that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- You may not use the Services to violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Services or the Site.
- You may not use the Services to harvest or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- You may not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, or reverse engineer any information or software used or provided by RatePal in connection with the RatePal Site or Services, or any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto.
- You may not use the Services in a manner that results in excessive bandwidth usage, as determined by a representative of RatePal. Use of the Services on the Site as well as use of the Services on any desktop application will be applied toward such bandwidth usage.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND NOTICES
- NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES AND SERVICES
- RatePal MAKES NO WARRANTIES
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- CHANGES TO THE SERVICE; ADDITIONAL LIABILITY LIMITATION
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- PAYMENT OF FEES; AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- REFUND OF CHARGES
- CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES
- EUROPEAN USERS
- NOTICES TO RatePal
- OTHER TERMS
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND REMOVAL POLICY